Gain valuable perspectives into the petroleum industry with Kent Group Ltd.’s 2017 National Retail Petroleum Site Census annual report. This unique study, a comprehensive enumeration of the petroleum retail outlet population in Canada, provides key insights into industry trends.
Click here to purchase: Purchase
Purchase of the 2017 census includes a PDF version of the report as well as all appendices in Excel spreadsheet format.
Click the link here to read the executive summary: Executive Summary
Other Topics Included:
- Trends in site operation;
- retail gasoline outlet representation by province;
- provincial throughput efficiency;
- refiner-marketer and marketer-retailer relationships;
- retail landscape;
- retail relationships and control over assets; and
- outlet features and offerings.
Appendices show a detailed breakout of sites:
- by brand;
- by marketer;
- brand ownership;
- traditional vs. non-traditional listings; and
- pump price control listing
For further information, contact Jason Parent at 519-672-7000 ext 112.
The Kent Group Ltd is a London-based consultancy specializing in the petroleum refining and marketing industry. The Kent Group Ltd publishes the Daily Pump Price Survey, Canada’s authoritative source of petroleum prices. Our clients span a wide range of government, NGO and industry organizations with an interest in downstream petroleum issues. A full description of our consulting services is available on our web site.