WHAT WE OFFER
THE SCOPE OF KENT DATA
Our methodology and processes contribute to the value of the Kent data. All data in the Kent’s 350+ markets is census data and is collected on-site from a verifiable source at least quarterly (bi-monthly and monthly in larger markets). Because we collect our core data at site-level, we are able to report this information in essentially any format or look that suits your needs. We produce a wide range of customized reports from street-level competitive site data to full municipal market and regional reports through to provincial and national analysis. We can report current data and compare historical trends using a variety of industry metrics or custom looks. This is reliable, primary data you can trust.
We compile accurate, objective, verifiable information and statistics from core data components including, but not limited to:
- Brand/ marketer delineation
- Retail gasoline and diesel sales volume by site, brand and grade
- Facility outlet descriptions including type of service (full, self, split), operating hours
- Pump facilities (types, numbers, grades, alternate fuel types, islands)
- Promotions (specified, by type)
- Ancillary services and facilities including convenience stores, carwashes, foodservices
- Location description by GPS mapping coordinates (latitude, longitude), full address details
- Trade area (residential, commercial, industrial, shopping area, etc.)
- Retail pricing from day of surveys
The tangible return on investment of Kent data is in the form of improved network profitability. By gaining valuable competitive sales data that can be used at a strategic and operational level, you can better understand factors affecting sales performance and make more accurate projections.
- Provide accurate market share data by both brand and marketer;
- Support internal and external benchmarking capabilities;
- Measure impact of promotions on volume;
- Support direct competitive analysis at site, market, and regional levels;
- Evaluate individual site performance;
- Provide industry metrics (throughput, market efficiency);
- Support historical site or market trend analysis through our extensive data history;
- Support development and decisions;
- Support pricing strategies.